Monday, March 27, 2006

Welcome to Matt's Blog!

  1. If you know anything about me, you already know how passionate I am about politics and spirituality. That's why I created this blog. I've been posting a lot of my opinions on AIM but never have enough room to really get across what I'm trying to say. Blogging is the new online craze and I guess I'm just jumping on the band wagon. But this is a perfect place for me to really get my message across to everyone I know and hopefully more. Straight to the point: I think that everything we do and everything we believe stem from our ideas about the most basic truths concerning God and our reality. If you think "spirituality" is a generic term, just think of it as your conscience; they are the exact same thing. The main point that I want to get across in this blog is that not only in this nation but all across the world, people have isolated themselves and distanced themselves from one another. For thousands of years we've been taught by our spiritual leaders that we are All God's Children. Go ahead, call me a "hippy" or a "bleeding heart" but there's no way you can deny that fact. If you don't believe in God, great... just use your conscience (spirituality) to lead you to the same truth: that we are All Equal. There is no running from this. I created this blog because I really want people to sit back and think about this statement. I mean really really think about it. Take a minute............. Ok now that you've thought about that, start looking at everything else in the world individually, from politics to your daily activities and then ask yourself: Does this serve all of us as a whole?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home