Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I Heart Hip Hop



I'm so busy these days, I haven't found any time to post anything. I still don't have any time and on top of that, I have no internet other than at work. I just moved in to my new apartment with one of my best buddies (Petey Pablo) up by the U of M campus. Another one of my best freinds that I've known since I was 2 feet tall, Chris, just turned 21 on Sunday. Yep, rough weekend as you can imagine. I've been going to too many concerts, been working and trying to hang out with freinds that I won't see consistently until next summer. Freinds before blogs, that's what I always say. Anyways... just thought I'd post something, ANYTHING, so I'll put up a couple pics from the Jurassic 5 concert that I went to last night at First Avenue. It was a great show, probably one of the best hip-hop shows I've ever seen. If you don't like hip hop, you obviously haven't listened to anything coming out of the Minneapolis or underground scene. Check out: Atmosphere, Eyedea, Jurassic 5, The Roots, Blackalicious, Murs, Deltron, Heiruspecs, P.O.S., so on and so forth. All visionary poets, with none of the degrading and overly-violent lyrics. Rhymesayers Entertainment straight out of my hometown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home